- The back leaf extension is supported by two gate legs. (Extension 43-1/4" W x 15-3/4" D)
- The left front leaf extension serves as an optional serger platform. (Extension 16-1/2" W x 18-7/8" D)
- Right leaf extension. (Extension 26-3/4" W x 19" D)
- Rounded, finished edges and flush mount hinges prevent fabric from snagging.
- Easy-roll lockable casters are attached to a reinforced base frame.
- Removable notion and accessory trays.
- Removable thread and notion storage boxes.
- Removable accessory and fabric bins.
- Generous storage compartment.
- The machine platform is supported by a three-position, touch release lift.
- 43-1/2" W x 20" D x 30" H
- Fully Opened:
- 70-1/4" W (With right extension positioned)
- 53-1/4" D (With front and back leaf extensions positioned)
- 29-1/2" H
- Lift Opening:
- Tailormade LIMITED WARRANTY:
- This warranty protects against manufacturer’s defects in the workmanship and materials of certain components in your Tailormade sewing cabinet.
- A 12-month limited warranty applies to all components related to the individual parts incorporated into the Tailormade cabinet frame, hinges, castors and handles. The lifter carries a limited 24-month warranty. This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Tailormade cabinet. The warranty includes the renewal or replacement of any parts that become defective during the warranty period through normal use. This warranty applies only to defects in the components listed above and all components that are found to be defective will be, at the manufacturer’s option, repaired or replaced at no charge provided they are returned as described below. In addition, incidental and consequential damages resulting from a breach of this warranty or any implied warranty are excluded to the extent permitted by state law.
- In the event you discover a defective component, return the defective component and the original receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase to us. We will then provide you with a replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. You will be responsible for all freight charges in connection with delivering the defective component to us, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, any labor charges that may be applicable. We will pay all freight charges in connection with delivering replacement components back to you.
- Tailormade sewing machine furniture has been designed for personal, family or household use in connection with sewing machines and related crafts and hobbies. This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from misuse or abuse of the product, normal wear and tear, or use of your Tailormade furniture in a commercial environment.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. If you have any questions about your warranty, please contact Tailormade.
Disclaimer: This product cannot be shipped by mail. You can either pick it up at our store or you can call us at 787-843-5469 or 787-842-5368 to see if we can get it delivered to you.